Some of us from the from the facebook group Quilty bloggers and Instagrammers support group have been given 20 questions, and asked to answer at least 10, to showcase different quilters from the blogosphere. For this week and next I’ll be posting our answers and hoping you guys will enjoy meeting and reading more about other quilter bloggers.
Firstup is Alyce from Blossom Heart Quilts! Alyce can be found at:
- How did you come to be a quilter?
- What is it that you love about being a quilter?
- What are you most proud of from your quilting experience?
http://www.makemodern.com.au) and Craftsy blog (http://www.craftsy.com).
- What’s the one piece of advice about quilting that all new quilters should know?
- What’s your 3 favourite quilts that you’ve made that reflect who you are as a quilter?
- If you weren’t a quilter, what other creative endeavour would you like to master?
- What is your favourite kind of pie?
- What holidays, traditions or religious occasions do you celebrate in your family at this time of year?
- Do you listen to music, watch television or prefer the hum of the sewing machine when you sew?
- What are your favourite types of blog posts to read?
- If you had to pick any designer to sit down and chat or work with for the day who would it be and why?
- What’s your favourite colour combination to work with and why?
These aren’t usually my colours – hello, brown?! But it’s gotten under my skin and I know I need to use it somehow.
- Do you have any quilting goals for 2015, what are they?
- Do you prewash your quilting fabrics?
- What’s the best quilting tip you ever got?
- Do you have any favourite tools that you love to use?
- What are you hoping the festive season will bring for you?
Thank you Alyce for sharing with us!