The plan is if you accept an award, then you write a blog post and:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their post.
- Share 7 things your readers may not know about yourself.
- Choose 10 blogs to nominate for the award. (It is fine to nominate less than ten, just however many you feel comfortable with.)
2. You probably know I'm a bit dog mad by now. I have kept the collars of every dog we've ever had. We don't get them for long so its a privilege to have them in our lives - at least that's what I tell myself when I'm hoovering up dog hair and buying lint brushes in the shop every week! Best dog movie - Red dog, an Australian movie that I love to bits.
3. I love stories! G tells me I have a huge capacity for crap TV programs. I'm not sure about that but I am very happy to suspend disbelief as long as the story is going somewhere. I love Science Fiction & anything imaginative. Once Upon a Time is a firm favourite of mine!
4. G and I have been together 17 years as a couple, though we know each other much longer than that. Mum says we were in playschool together. I definitely don't remember that but he was my date for the Debs (our Prom!) and we lived within a block of each other growing up!
5. I collect vintage cameras - not the expensive ones! (3 box brownies for 10 quid!) I did have a Hasselblad XPAN but I sold it. Wish I'd kept it! My favourite camera, not vintage, to use at the moment is a Fuji mirrorless APS-C. I have all the control that I need, a nice wide 18mm lens and its small and lightweight! G bought it for me for my 40th - thank you G! (He also bought me my first digital camera for my 30th!)
6. I love to travel and that's when most of my photos get taken, Cuba and China were my favourite holidays ever, so far!
7. I cry at rescue stories, not the bit were the people get in trouble but when they make it through safe and sound! I know it doesn't make sense.
So some of my favourite blogs I'm nominating that the others haven't yet covered as far as I can see are:
A Quarter Inch from the Edge
Ella & Nestas Little Room
Fluffy Sheep Quilting
Neros Patch & Post
Sew Fresh Quilts
It is a wonderful thing to be nominated and I am delighted to participate and share some of my favourite blogs that I hope you will go check out for yourselves and see why I like them so much. I could have picked so many more (I follow 127 closely, and over 300 when I get a chance to read them on feedly!) Please go visit Marly, Lara and Judy's blogs too, you will not be disappointed!